Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week Three: Don't Get Stuck- Do Something

For the next six weeks we'll be highlighting the artist Karmasama and her positive art/messages. You can read about it in this post


I feel like I need to do a post called: don't be late! I'm sorry I'm just getting this out on Tuesday for the second week in a row. Life has been hectic, but I didn't want to give up and not post them. They are way too lovely, and I'm no quitter!

Anywho...

So, I feel like this could apply to a couple parts of my life: my health and my Etsy shop. Health-wise I've been really stuck in a rut. And for my shop, I need to learn more tricks to getting my work seen. I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for both of these, and I've actually been working on them since Monday, despite my delayed post. I guess you'll just have to see come Friday what I've been up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment