Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My New Shop Logo

It's a fresh year, and so many new things are happening! Chris and I working on a secret project that involves both art and literature in a funky way. Hopefully we'll be able to reveal some more info about it next month.

I've also been revamping my Etsy shop since "growing my digital art and design business" is one of my resolutions for the new year. Part of that growth is branding myself. I've been making logos for small businesses, but I hadn't really thought of my own branding for Hello, Marshmallow!  My art style is bright and fun with clean lines, so I wanted a logo that would reflect such things.

I started working on this in December, and I now have a logo that visually tells my customers exactly what Hello, Marshmallow! is:


No comments:

Post a Comment